A new version of BlinkStick client application has been released. This version addresses the issues some users had with installing application on various Windows versions. It now has been tested and confirmed working on XP SP3, Vista, 7 and 8. In addition to better Windows OS support, the following improvements have been made:
- AmbiLight mode
- Improved device detection in Windows XP and Vista
- Bug fixes and other minor improvements
Current full list of features in the client application:
- Control any number of BlinkSticks
- Detects when device is plugged in or unplugged.
- Check email and get notifications about new email messages
- Connect to BlinkStick.com and control the LED remotely
- Visually display CPU usage
- Use BlinkStick as AmbiLight clone
Would you like to see more features in the client application or website? No problem! Just contact me and I will make it happen! 🙂
P.S. I’d like to thank Aaideen McConville for helping me out to debug issues with the Windows installer for this release!